Professional Home & Commercial Property Inspections
I am a Certified Master Inspector® (there are only 3 in Colorado Springs, CO) – I provide professional home inspections and commercial property inspections. When you hire me, you hire over 40 years of commercial and residential construction experience. I have been involved in every facet of construction including structural, electrical, plumbing and safety for my entire career. My broad construction experience, professional credentials, and attention to detail mean that you get the best advice on your property purchase or sale. I conduct each inspection personally. It is my sole business and profession – and I have completed thousands of inspections. I take pride in my work and I deliver a quality inspection and a thorough report.
Why Tom Camp Inspection Services?
- This is my sole business – I am not moonlighting. This is what I do.
- As mentioned, I have a lot of experience and am professional certified. I continuously train and maintain my certifications.
- Ancillary inspections Radon Testing, Home Energy Inspections.
- Get your questions answered. You may join me during your inspection and ask any question. Understand the issues and get advice on courses of action.
- Get a detailed report with color photos in a professional binder. You and your agent will also receive the report via email.
- Inspections scheduled 7 days a week.
- Military discounts.
What is a Home Inspection?
Home Inspections follow the InterNACHI Residential Standards of Practice. If, after reviewing the checklist you have some specific questions, call me and let’s talk about your specific situation.
What is a Commercial Property Inspection?
Commercial Inspections follow the InterNACHI Commercial Standards of Practice to insure thoroughness – but, I can go well beyond where many inspectors may go. Contact me to discuss your specific commercial inspection needs.
Method of payment
Check or Cash, payment at the time of inspection unless pre arranged
Please contact me to discuss how I can serve you.